Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winners Challenge # 139


Another great week of amazing cards. Thank you to everyone that joined this last weeks  Snow Challenge.

Winners do not forget to pick up your winners Badge to display proudly on your Blog.





$20 Gift Certificate

WINNER:





$10 Gift Certificate

WINNER:


$12 Gift Certificate

WINNER:





Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 139 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/17/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our Winner!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just sent out an e-mail and will proudly display badge on my blog!! Thanks so much! HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Ariana Richardo said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Website
Information