Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Please Welcome Our New DT Members

We would like to introduce you to our newest DT Members.
Please welcome these very talented ladies to Craft Your Passion...


I live in beautiful Victoria B.C. Canada. I have been crafting for a few years but just recently started blogging and joining challenges.  Its so exciting to see what people can do with a theme, paper, embellies or stamp! I am always inspired and awed by people's creations and  hope to inspire too! 
Happy craftin'!
~Amy~


Lovely to meet you all.  I'm Denise Goeldner from Clontarf, Queensland, Australia, born 1962, married with 3 wonderful children & 2 purrballs.    I had a Heart Attack end of last year and look at life so differently now, life's too short not to enjoy the things you love.   I work part-time as a Personal Carer looking after the elderly in our local community.  I have been crafting on and off since 2009 and since last year got into blogging and started entering challenges, as these give such wonderful inspirations to create, and now I'm totally hooked. I love creating my card with ribbon, flowers, bling , and the list goes on. I'm just happy to be able to share what I love. I'm so excited to be part of  a wonderful Design Team here at "Craft Your Passions Challenges". 
So grab a cuppa and start creating for our challenge, 
Hugs Denise xx


Hi, I'm Kat. I'm 22 and I'm from Poland. I'm a student of english language. Scrapbooking is my passion for almost 3 years now, I treat it as my therapy, something what makes me feel very happy and peaceful! I love making layouts, but I also enjoy making cards and tags. I love using watercolors and other media. I also have a kitty, who always lays next to me while I'm crafting. When I'm not crafting, I love to jog and work out, that's my other passion. I also love watching movies, tv series and reading books. I have a wonderful boyfriend, who supports me in all of my hobbies. 
Kat.

Inline image 1

Hi, my name is Jessie.  I am 30 years old, live in Maryland and am married to a wonderful man who happens to be my best friend.   I've been crafting most of my life, thanks to my crafty mama but I have only been scrapping and making cards for the last 3 years or so.  It all started out innocently enough...when I wanted to make a scrapbook for my aunt as a gift.  I didn't have any scrapbook supplies at all...it's hard to believe that now when I look at my craft room today!  Someone even told me when I first started that it wouldn't be long before I had a roomful of supplies.  I thought, "Nah.  Not me."  Boy, was I ever wrong!   Scrapping and cardmaking has become my way to relax and spend a little "me" time.  It's also a blessing to be able to use the product of my relaxation to bring joy to others.  How many other hobbies can do that?!

5 comments:

~ginny said...

Welcome again to the four new DTs... it is really fun reading your bios and to start to get to know you!
~ginny

Denise Goeldner said...

Thanks for the warm welcome.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Congrats Ladies!

Gail said...

Congrats to the new DT members!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Welcome ladies! It's so fun to read and get to know you.